Friday

Welcome To My New Blog Home. Please Take Off Your Shoes

Kittens, I know you miss me. I know you hate that my time gets all taken up with work, sleep, and pet juggling instead of taken up with you.

I hear your cries. I have created a blog for you. Just you. Only you. And those other people, but ignore them, this is about US.

Now you no longer have to wonder how badly my dating life is going, what trouble I have gotten myself into, or what my dog has tried to eat. Now you can read all about it.

I think this finally proves how much I love you. Please stop sending all those flowers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!

I need more therapy before I will take off my shoes in front of you.

All this time, I thought you didn't want to hang out. I know the difficulties of seeing me include driving me around, helping me put on my shoes and coming to Fresno. I just thought we were better friends than that.

I'm happy to know I can spy on your life a little, all the way in the valley of death, I mean Fresno. It's only 101 degrees today.

Yes, you may correct my spelling and grammer anytime.

Anonymous said...

Now, I have to let you know that the downside of a blog is that you'll start telling me about your latest escapade, and about a sentance in I'll say "oh, I know, the dog ate your panties, right?" and kill your story right there. You can confirm this with Rachael.

bluedog said...

What a great blog... only a matter of time before your blog becomes the talk (text?) of the internets. Have you decided who your advertisers are going to be?

"So drunk i can't even spell your own name" is one of the six stages of enlightenment, second only to "i hope no one is writing this down."