Friday

Literacy


Sadly, the holiday season is winding down. I decided to start to put away my holiday decorations. Actually, my 'holiday decorations' only consist of Xmas Stockings with the pets' names on them (and mine, from childhood). Actually, most years I don't even bother hanging those up. Actually, this year was one of those years. I'm not really into holiday decor. Still, I had removed them from their top secret under bed hiding place, so it was time to put them back there. They were conveniently located in the middle of my living room floor where Fondue left them after she attacked them. Trespassers! Interlopers! You will be punished! So, I lift them up and notice that Fondue has destroyed the leading 'L' off of Olita's stocking. Poor Olita, that dog has had it out for him from day one. I'm not surprised that Fondue focused her rage and fury at Olita's stocking instead of the other three. I am a bit surprised that she can read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rachel, Try and keep your clothes on...never mind you can parade around in you b-day suit if you want to.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha ha-I am not to surprised she can read, she has that smart look in her eyes like she is waiting for you to go to sleep so she can log on to the net.
You are way too funny! You should write a book, seriously.