Wednesday

Friends Romans Bitches, Lend Me Your Ears

I need to talk this through. I am trying to be a decent person. I am trying to lead a good life. I am trying not to be an asshole. I have set goals for the New Year. Some of these goals seem decent enough and I'm already on track. No more plastic bags! Open an account with a bank that is not funding facism! Go to that gym place that all the kids talk about! And then there is the big goal. The hard goal. No new clothes or shoes purchased in 2008. Help! I think I have lost my mind. It is already day two and the withdrawal is unbearable, and this is a leap year, an extra day, 366 days. The insanity. Dear LordBabyJesus please help me.


Also, you can still buy me clothes. That is allowed. It would be rude to not accept your generous gift. Please. Please. Please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So can you buy used clothes? It could be the year of vintage.