Wednesday

Leave the House

I know, t.v. is f-ing awesome. If I could get away with doing nothing but watching People's Court all day, I would. Actually, when I say I'm 'working from home' that's code for watching People's Court, putting scotch in my coffee and yelling at the pets while sitting on the couch in my bathrobe. You always suspected; now you know.


Still, fresh air won't kill you. Here is what you need to do. Mark the date April 22, 2009 on your calendar, and go to Modern Times Bookstore in San Francisco. A friend of mine from college and beyond, is having a book signing. Here. The book is amazing. More than a book-- an art collage, a memoir, a true story of childhood chaos. Cori is beyond talented. Creative in all the ways you wish you were. Check out the book; check out the reading. Get out of the house already.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree Cori's bookis fantastic

Kira said...

I'm teaching a class that night, but the book looks really interesting so I'll pick up a copy.

Anonymous said...

This would have been the book reading to go to if there ever were one! I hope that you enjoyed the evening.