Saturday

Paste Magazine

To those of you that may have benefited from me illegally copying cds for you. Or maybe I introduced you to an artist you then fell in love with and got tattooed on your arm and you now spend all your days stalking, er, following them on tour. Here is your chance to give back to the world.

Paste Magazine, a magazine I have been a fan of for some time, is losing ad revenue and needs a shot in the arm to continue. And by shot in the arm, I mean cash. They are doing a fundraiser on-line:

http://www.pastemagazine.com/savepaste

I read their magazine and listen to the free mp3s/cds that come with every issue to learn about new music and keep up with the artists I have tattooed on my arm. Consider a subscription. But, if nothing else, consider floating them $5.00 so that my world continues to be happy. I'm still crying at night over the loss/transformation of Craft Magazine, the loss of Paste would be too much.